Use the menu to navigate this user guide.
Welcome to Simple Sign Request! We are thrilled to have you join us and explore the possibilities of our digital signing software. Our platform is designed to make it easy and hassle-free for you to get agreements signed using a simple process that is fast, secure, and efficient. Whether you’re a small business owner, a freelancer, or just need to get a document signed quickly, Simple Sign Request is the perfect solution.
Getting started with Simple Sign Request is simple and straightforward. To start, all you need to do is sign up for an account and create your first Simple Sign Request. We’ll guide you through the process step-by-step, so you can be up and running in no time. Plus, our platform is designed to work seamlessly across all devices and operating systems, so you can sign documents from anywhere, at any time.
If you have any questions or need help getting started, our support team is always here to assist you. We’ve also compiled a list of frequently asked questions and helpful resources to make the process even smoother. Simply navigate to the User Information section on our website to access these resources.
Thank you for choosing Simple Sign Request for your digital signing needs. We can’t wait to see how our platform will help you streamline your signing process and make your life easier.
Basic User Instructions
Basic Users are those that need a quick and easy SSR. You have a simple agreement already prepared or already have your content for your agreement. Advanced (the next section) helps with more involved document creation capabilities that are available on SSR.
Simple Sign Request is designed to simplify the process of getting signatures. Our goal, from the start of our three-year journey, was to make it as easy as taking a picture with your cell phone. Imagine you’re sitting at a dinner with someone, and you write the terms of your agreement on a napkin because it’s all you have.
With SSR, you can take a picture of that napkin, input the recipient’s phone number, and they’ll receive an SMS text with the image of the napkin and a prompt to sign. Once they sign, both parties receive a copy of the signed agreement. While this example is simple, we’ve developed SSR to handle more complex agreements, and we’re continually improving the system based on user feedback.
To get started with SSR, we recommend setting up your personalized system on a desktop or laptop computer for ease of use. Once set up, you’ll be able to generate a new Simple Sign Request from your mobile phone in just a minute or less.
When creating a NEW SIGN REQUEST, you’ll see a set of buttons at the top of the page:
Title | Text | Add New File | Images | Documents | Recipients
The Title is an important first step, where you’ll write a title that explains the purpose of the Sign Request, such as “$500 Loan”. Be sure to click the Add Title button to insert this into the SSR
The Text field allows you to add an introduction or important information, and you can even select and edit boilerplate agreements from the system. Click the “Select a block of text” from the dropdown menu at the top of the editor. The Text Editor (Tiny MCE) also lets you copy & paste content from websites or documents. More information about possible uses in the Advanced User Information. Be sure to Click Add Text Block to Sign Request button to insert into the SSR
Under the Add New File Tab you can upload a existing document like an existing contract or agreement to make it part of your Simple Sign Request. You are able to import pdf, html, txt for text files. If you have a file from a Word or Google Doc editor, copy and past the text content ingo the Text editor.
Add an image file to your document. Keep in mind that the image will be isolated and this does not wrap text around it. Add images that may illustrate your agreement like charts, photos, or any graphic. You can also add your logo into the agreement using the Image Add.
This is where you can find any previously used documents. We recommend that if you will be using the same agreement over and over again, you can preload these here and then have quick access to them when you need them.
Add the person you will be sending the Simple Sign Request to here. Add their name, mobile phone number, and email address. You will also notice that there is a check box for WhatsApp. Check this box if you want to send using WhatsApp instead of SMS Text. This is a handy feature if your recipient is outside the USA. Once you have added this information be sure to click the Add Recipient button to insert this into the SSR.
Click Preview and it will download a PDF draft of the compete agreement. If you are happy with the agreement, Click Send Sign Request Now!
And that’s it!
As soon as it is sent, your recipient will receive a Txt or WhatsApp message with the Sign Request.
Their message will say: Hi (NAME) you have a Simple Sign Request initiated by (YOUR NAME). Please preview the details, for preview and signing. A link is provided to the SSR.
They tap the link and are taken to a page with the details of the SSR. It shows the Title you added, the date and time it was sent, your name and email address & phone number.
They have an option to tap a button to Provide their location. This may be an optional requirement in a future revision. They have a button to preview the agreement which will download the PDF file.
Advanced User Information
We are in the process of upgrading some advanced features of SSR and this section will be provided soon. to provide additional information.
How to Share SSR
Affiliate Program Information
Making Money with Simple Sign Request
Marketing and Promotional Information
- What is a digital signature? A digital signature is an electronic method of signing documents that provides a secure and legally binding way to indicate agreement.
- How is a digital signature different from a traditional signature? A digital signature uses encryption technology to verify the identity of the signer and the integrity of the document.
- Is Simple Sign Request secure and compliant with legal requirements? Yes, Simple Sign Request uses HTTPS encryption and complies with legal requirements for electronic signatures, making it a secure and legally binding way to sign documents.
- How does Simple Sign Request work? Simple Sign Request allows users to upload a document, or create one from scratch, add the recipients name, mobile # and email, and send the document for signature via email or text message. The recipient can then sign the document electronically using their touch screen computer or mobile device.
- Can Simple Sign Request be used for multiple signers? Yes, Simple Sign Request allows for multiple signers to sign the same document.
- Can I customize my own templates for frequently used agreements? Yes, Simple Sign Request allows users to create and save customized templates for frequently used agreements, saving time and reducing errors.
- Can Simple Sign Request be used for both personal and business purposes? Yes, Simple Sign Request can be used for both personal and business purposes and can be customized for different use cases.
- What file formats does Simple Sign Request support? Simple Sign Request supports a variety of file formats, including PDF, HTML, JPG. Also with the use of the editor, you can copy and paste rom any word processor document right into your SSR document.
- How long does it take to receive a signed document? The time it takes to receive a signed document depends on the recipient’s response time, but Simple Sign Request allows for real-time tracking of progress. Requests are sent our within seconds.
- How can I track the progress of a document that I have sent for signature? Simple Sign Request allows users to track the progress of documents in real-time, including who has signed and who still needs to sign.
- Is there a limit to the number of documents I can send for signature using Simple Sign Request? No, there is no limit to the number of documents that can be sent for signature using Simple Sign Request. You only need to select the plan that meets your sending needs. To prohibit spam abuse, large send batches may require additional authorization for legitimacy. If you anticipate a need to send more than 50, contact us for account review and preauthorization.
- How does Simple Sign Request compare to traditional signing services? Simple Sign Request is easier to set up, more affordable, and more customizable than traditional signing services. It also offers real-time tracking and multiple signer support.
- Is Simple Sign Request available on mobile devices? Yes, Simple Sign Request is available on mobile devices through the use of a mobile-friendly website design, eliminating the need for users to download an app and take up memory space on their phone.
Glossary of Terms
- Agreement: A document that outlines the terms and conditions between two or more parties.
- Authentication: The process of verifying the identity of a signer to ensure the validity of their signature.
- Cloud-based: A software service that is accessed through the internet and stored on remote servers.
- Compliance: Adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for electronic signatures and document management.
- Custom fields: Fields in a template that can be customized for each signer, such as name, address, and date.
- Document storage: The ability to store signed documents securely within Simple Sign Request for future reference.
- E-signature: An electronic signature that is used to sign electronic documents.
- Encryption: The process of converting information into a code to prevent unauthorized access.
- File formats: The types of file formats that Simple Sign Request supports, such as PDF, JPG, TXT, HTML.
- Integration: The ability to integrate Simple Sign Request with other software applications and services.
- IP address: A unique identifier assigned to each device on a computer network.
- Legal compliance: Simple Sign Request’s adherence to legal requirements for electronic signatures and document management.
- Multiple signers: The ability to send a document for signature to multiple signers and track their progress.
- Notifications: Messages that are sent to signers to inform them of new documents to sign, or to remind them of pending documents.
- Online signing: The ability to sign a document electronically using a web-based interface. For SSR that is a Canvas for the wet signature.
- Progress tracking: A feature that allows the sender to track the progress of a document that has been sent for signature.
- Recipient: The person who is receiving a document to sign using Simple Sign Request.
- Reminder: A notification sent to a signer to remind them to sign a document before a deadline.
- Secure: The use of encryption and other security measures to protect documents and electronic signatures.
- Sender: The person who sends a document for signature using Simple Sign Request.
- Signature: A digital or wet signature that is used to sign a document.
- Template: A pre-designed agreement that can be customized and reused for multiple signers.
- Token: A placeholder in a template that can be replaced with custom information for each signer.
- User dashboard: The main screen of the Simple Sign Request platform where users can access and manage their documents.
- Wet signature: A physical signature made with ink or a similar substance on paper.
- Workflow: The series of steps that a document goes through from creation to signature and storage.
- WYSIWYG: An acronym for “What You See Is What You Get”, meaning that the final document will look exactly as it appears during the signing process.